After 15 years at Lincoln Centre, I am excited to announce my new location, effective February 1, 2019 at 4851 LBJ Freeway, across the street!. I look forward to visiting with you in my new offices! New address: 4851 LBJ Freeway, Suite 220, Dallas, TX 75244 New phone: 214.534.1990
View Contact for details.
Got a problem? Let Will solve it.
- 4,500+ Mediations & Arbitrations
- Former State District Judge
- Former First Assistant Attorney General, State of Texas
- Member, American Law Institute (ALI)
- Member Panelist, CPR (International Institute for Conflict Prevention & Resolution)
- Author, Alternative Dispute Resolution, Annual Survey of Texas Law, SMU Law Review
- Member, Executive Committee, National Academy of Distinguished Neutrals, and Charter Member and Executive Committee Member, Texas Academy of Distinguished Neutrals
- Adjunct Lecturer, Arbitration, Center for Dispute Resolution and Conflict Management at SMU in Plano, Winter Term 2011-2012
- Adjunct Instructor, Arbitration Practice & Advocacy, Straus Institute for Dispute Resolution, Pepperdine University Law School, Malibu, California, Fall 2010
- “Best Lawyer in Dallas”, D Magazine, every time
- “Texas SuperLawyer”, Texas Monthly Magazine, every time
- “AV” rated – Martindale Hubbell
- Yale University, B.A. (1978), Harvard Law School, J.D. (1981)
A graduate of Yale University and Harvard Law School, consistently a “Best Lawyer in Dallas” in D Magazine and a “Texas SuperLawyer” in Texas Monthly Magazine, Will approaches each case with patience and persistence.
News & Notes
- Will’s arbitration practice is expanding. More and more often, Will’s arbitrations concern business and insurance related disputes.
- Will tends to favor joint sessions to start mediations, but is always willing to listen if one or all of the parties believe a joint session would be counterproductive